LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh Sah (accounts executive)     01 November 2013

Help to get caste certificates

I am from hyderabad. my parents have migrate from Bihar to andhra pradesh in 1980, and i was born here in AP, i belong to BC-B. i have my birth certificates, studies done in AP only. when i approached the MRO for issue of caste certificate he said that he will not issue it as i am from other state, when i told him that i was born here and done my education from AP he said just being born in AP does not make you to get a caste certificate go and get it from Bihar. Please help me sir i am in need for certificate urgently please help how to get the certificate. If their are any rules by which i can get it .

Learning

2 Replies

BAALASUBRAMANNYAMM (Advocate)     02 November 2013

When you are proving that you are brought and born from A.P. with documentary evidence like 10th class Marks Memo( or if you have 6th standard school certificate) and write a covering letter with the enclosure certificates to the MRO, asking him to give Caste Certificate. In case, if the MRO remains not willing to give Caste Certificate, on any reason ask him to give in writing. When once you receive the letter from MRO, You should approach the concerned Revenue Divisional Officer for further steps. So better to ask the MRO to give  his reply in writing.If you ask like this, your problem will be solved. 

1 Like

Rajesh Sah (accounts executive)     02 November 2013

Thanks for the information sir. On Monday(04/11/2013) i will approach the MRO and will ask him to give it in writing, the reason why he will not issue the caste certificate. But one thing sir will i be able to get the caste certificate on time as i need to apply for my EAMCET exam, Thanks once again .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register