LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chintu (Software Engineer)     18 January 2016

Help the family from harrasment


One of the person(60yrs old) in my villege(Nyavanandi, Nizamabad, Telangana) getting harassed by his relatives and community representators with allegations of practicing superstition. He has 3 married daughters but unable to oppose these people due to poverty and iliteracy. Also this community people(Rich people from Hyderabad) intimidate this whole family hence they are not even approaching police. 

Could you please let me know what are the ways to save them?



 7 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     18 January 2016

If their allegations are false and made only to harass him then he must report it first to the police and request to stop them to harass him .

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     18 January 2016


You are seems to be software engineer. You take responsibility to report this through this website www.nizamabadpolice.com 

v.sreenivas sivaram (senior civil judge CUM ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER)     05 February 2016

Please contact the secretary, districrt legal services authority, Nizamabad Mr. Harinath on his official mobile: 9440901057 for help

Mohd Musabbir Ansari (Legal Practice/Litigation New Delhi 09582547570 )     05 February 2016

Mr. Chintu

you must contact police for registration of FIR. 

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     09 March 2016

True, there are difficulties reaching Police, filing FIR etc. Email, web based complaint etc may be explored (even if it comes to it with request to protect name of complaint, party etc).



Siddharth Dev (Advocate)     26 May 2016

if they do not want to complaint then they can file an injunction suit in civil court and can compromise matter.

Thank you

Deepu Jose (Cordinator)     05 February 2017

Good Initiative, you can connect with me on kjdeepu@gmail.com



India against Corruption


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register