LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak Saini (MIS Executive)     25 April 2014

Help required on divorce

My wife filled a false dowry case againat me n my family with regular ilzaam. After few date of harressment. I conslt. A lawyer n he suggest me to file RCR. Befor filling RCR my wife and In-law asking for 10lakhs n divorce. But when she got the copy of RCR. she completely change and said i want to live with them but in seperate house on the very first date of court. So after few hearing we both agree on seperate living. I agree on it bcos my lawyer misguide me. But the situation still same. And she did one thing more dat. She spread dat she n me are lived seperate bcos of saas n devar in our neigbourhood. So now i want divorce bt i want teach her a lesson legally. Wat do i do?

Learning

2 Replies

Rishi (Junior lawyer)     25 April 2014

What do you want? Divorce+giving no money to her+ lesson. Can you describe what kind of lesson? Did she now back up from her dowry statement. Are you two going under judicial separation? What about rumors that u two are living separately bcoz of saas n devar in same neighborhood. Plz elaborate this.

Deepak Saini (MIS Executive)     27 April 2014

Mr. Rishi I mean to say. Dat we stay seperatly in someother place. Which is too far from my house. Here in new accomendation . if somebody ask why both of u livied seperatly instead of ur own house. Then she replied dat bcos of saas n devar misbehave with me n my parents. Dats y we seperated and she did nothing. And obviously jab koi usse alag se ye baat puchta hai tab. I want legal battel .. Agar illegal karna hota toh bahut raste hai.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register