LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

victim (master)     22 April 2013

Help required in complaint against me under dp-3,4 ipc 498a,



my wife filed a complaint under dp-3,4 ipc-498a,406 and 34 on me and my family members in court it seems police didnt entertained her complaint due to my prior intimations to higher officals.


no summons received so far.


there is a possibility that court may direct police to register FIR.


I want to know that can i file a revision petition against this case in higher court.


please guide me with the procedure and relevant sections of crpc and other possibilities.






 3 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     22 April 2013

1.    No.

2.    Instead try to seek AB or Notice Bail by hiring professional services of criminal law practicing Advocate found via reference.  

1 Like

ajay sethi (lawyer)     22 April 2013

it is advisable to engage services of lawyer , if FIR is filed aginst you obtain anticipatory bail

1 Like

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     23 April 2013

you may have high officials connection but some time even those will not work and goes out of hand so better meet a professional lawyer for taking anticipatory bail to all your family members and then talk to you well known persons what step to be taken and how to come out of it

in one go she had filed all the cases means you are being trapped from all sids so take professional help

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register