LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Legal Fighter (Advocate)     18 June 2010

Help Required for reading document in Kannada language

Can anyone please read the attached document in Kannada language and provide me the gist of the same. Thanks a lot in advance.

Learning

5 Replies

Suchitra. S (Advocate)     18 June 2010

I will do it for you. But am I sure to get fees for that...?  :D

Hey, I was kidding...will try to msg u the gist.  :)

Legal Fighter (Advocate)     18 June 2010

Hi Suchitra,

Thanks a lot for offering help.

Best Regards,

Suchitra. S (Advocate)     18 June 2010

I am sending the translation to you as PM.

m.kupparaju (Advocate)     22 June 2010

Dear Legal Fighter,

I take the privilege of translation of your kannada document into English, so that you can read and under stand the content of it.  I am not demanding any fee for translation from your side, even though it is an important RTI matter.

Document translated as follows:-

TQ

M.Kupparaju,

Advocate

Government of Karnataka

No.MSC(R)C.R.51/09-10                                                         Office of the Deputy Commissioner,

Bangalore District,

Bangalore, Date: 30/3/2010

ENDORSEMENT

We inform you that on perusal of your application dated 15/3/2010 under RTI (Right to information Act), we have received an order copy dated 8/3/2010 from the Karnataka State Consumer Forum to collect balance amount due from Ittina Properties, and as per the Order of the Karnataka State Consumer Forum, we have asked the Tahsildar, Bangalore South to collect balance as due towards land tax from the Ittina Propeties and we have sent this copy for information.

Sd/-

Additional D.C.

B,lore Dist., B,lore

To

Manish Kumar,

S/O.Shri.Keval Krishna,

C-6/342, Badan Street,

Near Gole Park, Dhuri-14824 (Punjab)

Government of Karnataka

No.MSC(R)C.R.49/09-10                                                        Office of the Deputy Commissioner,

Bangalore District,

Bangalore, Date: 30/3/2010

OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION

Subject:-     Ordered Under Land Reforms Act 1964, Rule 190, to collect amount due of Rs.26,80,000/- as Land Tax from Ittina Properties Private Ltd., No.5, Vachani Vista, I & II Floor, IV ‘B” Block, 100 Feet Road, Koramangala, B,lore-34, by the Tahsildar, Bangalore South as per Reference No.1.

Ref:-            1) Consumer Forum Case No.KSC/DRC/EP40/2008,

2) Government Order CRD 87 EWR 94, dated 01/’08/1994.

The Tahsildar, Bangalore South has informed that Rs.26,80,000/- is due to the Government and shall be collected as arrears of Land Tax from Ittina Properties Private Ltd., No.5, Vachani Vista, I & II Floor, IV ‘B” Block, 100 Feet Road, Koramangala, B,lore-34, as per Reference No.1).

Therefore, as per the Circular No.CRD 87 EWR 94, dated 01/’08/1994 and Under Land Reforms Act 1964, Rule 190, the Government ordered the Tahsildar, Bangalore South, to collect amount due of Rs.26,80,000/- payable to the Government of Karnataka from the concerned parties and asked the Applicant  to remit the amount by way of Demand Draft to this Office within 30 days from the date of this Notification.

Yours faithfully,

Sd/-

Special Deputy Commissioner,

Bangalore Dist, Bangalore

Copy to:

The Tahsildar, Bangalore South for further action.

Consultant Globaltech   19 October 2023

I need service in reading the old land document in Kannada. Can anyone help me? Fee will be paid for the service.

contact me, 

Krishna Murthy R

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register