LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sk Rajjak Hossain   09 September 2016

Help required

In 498 case complainer has demanding Sreedhan car has been theft. Post seize I/O reported at court that concern car to be handover to registered owner (as per RC book owner of the car is father in law) but the same has been returned to d.complainer not registered owner. Car returned with conditions as " Sreedhan vehicle return with the bond of rs 6lakh...there no such ownership handover colour nature and character sale not to be done till case end." After recovery the car registered owner had issued a avidifit " if the car is use my daughter (d.complainer) I have no issue. Then the said vehicle has sale with agreement but yet to change any ownership. I have lodge a complaint infront of cjm that car has been hadover. Then his advocate has showing that father of the complainer has issued a avidifit for using this car to his daughter. But need to clarify below points.. 1. What is the right to receive the car by d.complainer where I/O's report has need to return to authorised owner. 2. Post received by d.complainer what is the right of compainer's father to issue the using autority. receive the car is there any right to sale the car. Please provide maximum way forward.

 2 Replies

Sk Rajjak Hossain   09 September 2016

Dear All Lawyers Request you to look in to my matter and share me the maximum way forward at the earliest. .as the same has pending since long time

sridher (system analyst)     10 September 2016

dear friend only as per the law husband is lible to wife not father-in-law or any other more thing know body can file the multiple 498a cases. even if they file also they cant win the case this is 100% truth. fight the case patiently and smartly dont afraid for any case. buy hudu marriage act 1961 books then u will come to knwo what judiciary and u will gain the knowledge how tackle the case in court. Best of luck

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query