Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SUNIL (DOCUMENTATION EXECUTIVE)     15 May 2013

Help req in rcr

Dear Experts,

My merriage was held on 24/12/2012 , and my wife working in State bank of patalia , for few days everything was going so easily , after that she start tourching me that i need stay with her , and shift all my stuff to her home town ...her father and mother taken all our gold ornaments from us and after that therting us that they filed case in court and demand the same from us...marriage expenses , my wife also not ready to come with me , she only want to do job..

now i have filed RCR against her , if she denied to stay with me / say yes to us stay in this sitution what should i have to do...

advice mee....

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

If you get the decree of RCR in your favour and if she agrees to stay with you then you need not do anything except being more carefull in keeping marital life safe and peacefull.

Or

If she avoids RCR, then only divorce will be the last thing you can do.

SUNIL (DOCUMENTATION EXECUTIVE)     15 May 2013

after RCR she is ready to come with me , and after leaving few days she files CASE AGAINST ME 498a ( cruelty or harassment ) save from us this sitution what to do...

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     15 May 2013

Dear Sunil ,

Not to worry about 498 A its not easy as it looks to females you have strong case . Your wife as agreed on RCR there is no question of cruelty or harrassment . Any ways RCR is filed by you and she has come to stay with you no question of 498 A arises. to be lodged . its just mental harrassment she is trying  unlawful tactics to harrass you .

Regards,

Adv.NIKHIL SETH

Mumbai .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register