LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chetan Singh (SE)     17 March 2014

Help regarding false dv act

Dear experts/Lawyers..

Wife has alreday filed DP act with 498A last 4 years ago. Now last 2 months ago she filed false DV act as she was trying to enter my house forcefully I refused her so she filed false DV act.

Please advice how dangereorus it is for me and what are ways to prove that is false? Can there is chances to loose the private job if this matter is opened in office? Can I simple present my ways infront of judge without lawyers..can i fight the case without lawyers????

Please advice...


 3 Replies

stanley (Freedom)     17 March 2014

you can fight your case as party in person but you would have to read the DV act and read about 300 posts under the act in this forum and upgrade your knowledge on law .

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     18 March 2014

appear party in person is your right, if you think that you are capable to fight your case yourself then you can.

great india (manager)     18 March 2014

1.let her go ahead with dv. 2. You can sell/ rent the place before interim orders or else in leiu of a 498 you can argue about threats against each other in near future thus providing alternate accommodation. 3. Else a rent in leiu. 4. See to it that any injunctions not passed against you even if it geys passed fikar not, its appealable. 5. If she's gteedy for money or wants to torture you point 1. Above can be tried off. 6.yes go through 300 posts and articles of sufferer cum savior....he has very precisely depicted ways of handling such cases. 7. Good luck....even i had appeared party in person for 125 and 24 hma... Interim was denied in 125 and only 2 k in hma.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register