Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sundar (Doctor)     08 January 2014

Help plz !!

Dear friends,

She is a US citizen.He is an indian. Both of them got engaged last year. Now she is planning to come to India for 30 days to get married to him. How do we work it out ? A simple traditional/ Arya Samaj wedding and also a Court marriage keeping in consideration the 30-day period of stay needed to get married through the Special Marriage Act.. IS there any way By which they can get married Soon after her arrival ? Also is the Arya Samaj Marriage important for immigration OR Court Marriage is enough proof for the visa purposes ?

Learning

5 Replies

advocate praveen (prop.)     08 January 2014

Dear, You have one option to get marry through court.  You ask from her about the signature on marriage application which will be submit in the SDM Court after proper planning.  So you will avoid the days as you need.

regards

Adv. Praveen K. Maheshwari

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     08 January 2014

Court marriages are solemnized under the Special Marriage Act, 1954. Court marriage can be performed between an Indian male and a female irrespective of their caste, religion or creed. It can also be solemnized between an Indian and a foreigner. The procedure of the Court marriages does away with the rituals and ceremonies of the traditional marriages. The parties can directly apply to the Marriage Registrar for performance & registration of marriage and grant of marriage certificate. 

sujit kumar (finanace Manager)     08 January 2014

Dear All.

Greetings !

Seeking an advise on partition of a hindu Family.

My father was a retired State Govt Officer.He has many paternal agricultural land and around half of the paternal property sold by him.He also acquired many agricultural land in the name of my mother and also one house in the city.All the acquired property by father has been registered in the name of my mother and some in the name of my elder brother & Bhabhi.We all are two brother & Two sister & all are married. Out of which on elder sister passed away and father also not alive. Now my elder brother and my mother is not ready to give any rights on the property and even am residing in rented house in the same city where my father acquired the land and made two story building on that land.

Can you suggest on which property i can claim for partition.

Thanks and Regards

Sujit Kumar

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     08 January 2014

You get married in a temple, in a house anywhere according to Hindu Vedic rites and customs and then get it registered with BMC or whereever proper authority [if she is Hindu, if not get her converted into Hindu]

you will be issued registration certificate

such marriage n rgn wont take time

for Visa purpose no problem

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     08 January 2014

Simple classificatiion of the property...is ancestral and self acquired

If our father has left any ancestral property,, all legal heirs have equal shares

if your father has left self acquired property standing in his name, then all legal heirs hv equal shares

but your father had purchased any property in anybody's name out of his hard earnings, nobody [except that person in whose name the property tstands is the owner] can claim that property

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register