help please

my son while studying when he was 17 of age felt in love with a girl who was 18 yrs of age they told tey married in temple, the girl came along him she stoled money and jewlleery from house with my son when i came back from abroad. apolice complaint was given by me against both of them, they gave in written to police they will return 1lakh 50,000 back in some days. but they flew away.the girl went back to her parents on discussing with some of our relatives and her father in verbal conversation.25 days back my son went to girls house throed a letter writting a sucide note, in which he also wrote he married girl in nov 2010. secondly he wrote her father hit him & his mother, and asked for justice by police for parents. the letter he throwed was a photostat . now the problem is girls father have lodged complaint in police station, n we are called by police. i have many messages & recordings of girl in which he threatens him to take him from her fathers home. being alone i am very afraid please suggest what we should do and what can happen. Please help me how can i safe gaurd ourself as my son dont have father even. one more thing i want to tell i have disowned my son in feb 2011 but now he is staying with me.
practicing advocate

You show all the msgs to the police and before the polie office matter can be comrpomised.


what type of compromise??? compromise in police station.


it is not a matter of so worry, you must have to clear the picture before the police and the matter normally get compromise. As regard to What type of Compromise it is only between you and them.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x