Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sameer (engineer)     14 December 2013

Help on divorce

Hi all,

I am going through a difficult time..

my wife is not staying with me, since last more than 1 year.. (some small small reasons are there)..

later she frankly told that, she don't want to join with me any more..

After few moth I filed RCR, and after that also no fruitful result..Then I withdraw the RCR and filed divorce based on mental cruelty..Now I am not ready to take her any more..

Now notice is about to served.. up this 1 year she never contacted me... Now after I filed divorce she droping miscall every day..should I pickup phone?

As I already mind mackup that at any cricumtances, I am not ready to take her... but Incase she will now say to join withme, than what should I do?

or should not pickup her phone?

Learning

4 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     14 December 2013

as she had already refuses to cohabitat with you , then go for mutual concent divorce it is easy and fast way to get divorce, pick her phone and convince her for it .

Aazad Sufferer (Advocacy-Family and women oriented laws)     14 December 2013

MCD is the best option if she too is reluctant to live with you......

IF she is not ready to give MCD then you have already filed divorce as contested .So,proceed with it ...

As No body can force anybody to live without his/her consent.

Only thing is that you have to pay her maintenance if you don't want to live with her and that will be calculated on your income.

regards,

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     14 December 2013

As you have stated that you have already filed a divorce case against her, next time when she gives a ring, pick the phone, ask her to receive the summons, attend the court and ask her to file a memo submitting to the decree prayed for by you with or without any conditions as agreed upon by both of you.  Your matter will be solved on that day itself.

saranya (house wiFe)     15 December 2013

sir,

MY marriage LiFe is going by three months. my marriage is Forced marriage by my parents. Even though i not like that person my parents Forced to marry. I want divorce From my husband. Cos He tortured me through words and physically. He always treat me like servant. He tortures me inside the home. But when v go out o the home he shows that he is like a good one. HE always scold me and he always say you dont know any thing you only ment For do house hold activity. He always Force me and beat me to have s*x , now i am pregnant. He is selFish. Due to torture within in one month i came to my parents.. My parents only take care oF me. I dont want to stay with him anymore ..... please me to get divorce From him. When  can File divorce against him....

AND ALSO I AM PG GRADUATE I CAN TAKE CARE OF MY AND MY BABY NEEDS..... I NEED ADVICE For getting divorce From him.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register