Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amit (TL)     13 July 2011

Help Needed to take my Wife back

Hi,

My name is amit lives in jaipur.  I have been in relationship with a girl of jaipur.
Last year We have done marriage 13-03.2010 in Arya Samaj and I also Registered it in Nagar Nigam Jaipur.

As girls family was not in favor of marriage, so we decided to run from home on 30-Apr-2010, We were together till 10-May-2011.

When We called her father he said us that please come back We will arrange everything normally and make a reception of marriage.

We both decide to come back, I dropped the girl at her home and we decide to wait for some time.

The girl was in my contact regularly, but before two month when I approached to her and her parents they both clearly said no, and girl also refused to come with me.

Now there is no contact between me and the girl since last one month, her father and she also stopped communicating me in any way.

Whenever I tried to ontact any of her relatives they also refuses to talk with us.

But I am sure, If the girl will live with me only for some days everything will be normal.

Could any one please guide me, how can I meet her is there any way in law which allows me to meet her.

Also want to know, what are the cases they can file against me, if I go to her home directly to talk to her.

I am sure her parents are doing this all to save their reputation in Society.

What are the other ways by which I can bring her at my home.

My parents already approached her and she clearly said no to them.

Thanks in advance for all ur valuable suggestions.

Amit

Learning

7 Replies

amit (TL)     13 July 2011

*We were together till 10 -may -2010

(Guest)

How old is she?

is is above 18years?

Dont go to her home.Try to talk to her thru friends.

amit (TL)     14 July 2011

She is 22 Years old, and she is not even in conact of her friends as well.

Her father stopped all my ways to reach to her. and she also stop contacting me in any way.

I am in very much depression, her family and their family laweyer teach her not to contact me and her lawyer also asking me for divorce.

Guide me please..

Chetan Singh (SE)     14 July 2011

Hi Amit,

Take the help of any mediater relative or friend which can go personally to meet her and take her out for your meeting.
Else take police help if you have marriage certificate with you.

amit (TL)     14 July 2011

How police can help me, if she is not even interested to meet with me...

her lawyer said her clearly that "dont meet or talk with him" and she is in influence of her family lawyer.

I really dont want to give divorce to her, and their parents want that Either I go for mutual consent divorce or I do some legal processing (Section 9), but As I understand section 9 will any how open the ways for her to divorce.

They do not want to file Divorce , As I think they do not have any grounds.

I really dont know what they are planning with their lawyer.

(Guest)

If she does not want to live with her how and why u want her back.One sided relation can never succecc.Better give her divorce or wait .she cant marry anybody without divorcing you.If she marries u can file bigamy case.Just wait n watch.How long she will stay there if you dont give her divorce?Dont apply for divorce first to avoide alimony .

amit (TL)     20 July 2011

Thanks ,

BUt I know that now she is in influence of her family, that  y she doesnt want to come with me.

one more thing I wasn to ask, if she did not live at my home for a single day, Can their lawyer advice her to make a Dowry case against me and my parents, She did not even talked to my parents..

their family is very  much cautious about their reputation in society, so in this case can they will go for dowry case ?

One more thing that  her age is 22 and mine is 29, I am sure her parents are planning to get the divorce on mutual consent, because she has enough time and after 4-5 years they will marry her someone else in a normal way without even telling them that she is divorcee.

But due to this all , I am finding my life getting spoiled.

Kindly suggest me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register