LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Fighterr 26 (GOVT.)     16 February 2015

Help needed to file perjury in acjm court

my wife files 498a/307/323 and dp 3/4 vide crpc 156(3) in acjm court and then on courts direction police filed FIR on may 2011 and she also filed crpc 125 on appril 2011. charged framed on appril 2012 498a/323 and dp 3/4. total 9 witness is there 3 witness over. My wife in her deposition in the acjm court which continue up to 4 date gives so many self contradictory statement . Even she mislead and misguide the same court in crpc 125 case . 1.one day she told that after the incident on 19/12/10 (of beating consuming poison forcibly) she was brought to XXX primary hospital there after she returned back to her in-laws house and at that time there is no injury marks in her body and she had a headache but in another day she told from XXX1 hospital she was immediately referred to YYY hospital and she showed the injury marks to the XXX1 hospital's doctor. I ALSO FILED RTI TO XXX1 HOSPITAL THEY REPLIED THAT ON 19/12/10 OR 20/12/10 NO PATIENT ADMITTED IN THIS HOSPITAL IN THIS NAME. 2. One day she told that she became unconscious after the incident thats why she was unable to told the incident to the attending doctors of XXX1 and XXX2 hospital and also told the neighbours brought her to XXX2 hospital. THEN I FILED RTI TO XXX2 HOSPITAL THEY REPLIED THAT THE PATIENTS NOT AT ALL UNCONSCIOUS AND HAD A HEADACHE AND MY FATHER ADMITTED HER ON 20/12/2010 AT 08.51 AM I filed perjury in reference of my crpc 125 case on december 2014 where she also give so many false statement and I have the documentary evidence and I also attached these documents with application. But the judge is misbehaving with me she(LADY JUDGE) just keep the application in her bag and telling it is her own administrative matter she will take the action as per her wish and she will not tell the same to anyone. She is neither accepting nor rejecting the application. The fact is that she cannot reject the application as I have meterial evidence which she cannot deny. Thats why she is harrassing us.

please guide me what should I do now? Can I approach high court by bypassing the acjm court? I want to file another perjury application with reference my 498a case. In which stage I should file the perjury application, in between trial or after final judgement?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register