LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravindra Malve (Data Recovery Expert)     08 June 2011

HELP NEEDED.....HOW TO FILE .....

My 6 year shool going son has been snatched away from me some 7 months back.During deewali vactaion this all happened hence he could not complete entire second term.She is enforcing everything whatever her parents wishes.It is dirty things like blind faith food restrictions and lot of mantra pathan etc etc.

She is playing with each and every emoptions which is associated with her.

I  have been betrayed by all these people who ruined my entire family life.I will not see helplessly happening it to my son.

My GWA application is due for hearing on 10th June we are confident over it.

I want to file alleging for mental cruelty to me and my son.Also I want to extend charges to her parents.

How should I do it?Kindly help.

Learning

5 Replies

syed (Branch incharge)     08 June 2011

Dear Ravindra,

I suggest you to please post your query in Expert secsion as well so you will get better suggestions & advice from both Experts & forum

Ravindra Malve (Data Recovery Expert)     08 June 2011

I apologies for the spell mistakes in the posted topic. Read School instead of shool. Vacation instead of vactaion emotions instead of emoptions

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     08 June 2011

have you posted this matter earlier, where i replied?

Ravindra Malve (Data Recovery Expert)     09 June 2011

No U replied to another query not this one.This is posted first time in the forum.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     09 June 2011

My GWA application

---   pl tell what is gwa?

do you want divorce? child custody will be with her mother upto a certain age of your son. if you want the custody before that, you have to prove that the  child's welfare hampered at your in laws house. the point to prove is the child's welfare is detrimenntal at in law's house.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register