LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

maqsood (assistant)     25 February 2012

Help needed experts

Dear All, i have a question, i had bought a property in Chennai Sub-urb in 2001 but i stay in bangalore, it so happened that i was in gulf for about 8 years and i have the original sale deed of that property and i never got a chance to go to chennai, so i never got it registered the property in my name is it possible that i lost my property? the sale deed is still with me only and i had bought it from one of the reputed real-estate company namely Latif Estateline India Pvt. Ltd., i had put my life savings on it., i dont own anything except that piece of land please give me your opinion on it since i see that you are an expert in this field..

thank you all please reply me at maqblr@yahoo.com

Learning

1 Replies

Nandagopal Rao (Retainer)     25 February 2012

When you have registered Sale Deed of the property with you, there is nothing to worry.  What do you mean by property not registered?  Sale Deed is already registered isn'it?  If you mean that it is not registered for the purposes of house-tax records trasnfer in your name, you can even now do it by making necessary appication to the concerned Corporation/Municipality by annexing notarised copy of your Sale Deed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register