LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

zafar (software engineer)     02 May 2011

Help Needed

i am actually charged with false 498 section case by my mami who has been given divorce by my mama, i have to go for job in dubai urgently , i am trying to make a passport , but they say i have to clear my name and come, i have a agent who will make it in 5 days with annexture f and annexture i from high level officers by paying, but i will get a passport first and than police verification , so will it be alright if i the police later finds my name in fir and sends a adverse report , will i be still able to fly to dubai? , i have already hired a lawyer he says we will pay the cops and get the name cleared by asking them to produce charge sheet with my name that they dint find any evidence, he is telling me keep a maxmimum figure of 50,000  and he is saying you apply for passport i will do it simultaneously

so i am looking for your advise it would be very kindful of you to advise me

Learning

2 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     02 May 2011

once pass port is given then you can fly.  Let me clear do you know whether your name is in the FIR?

Om Prakash Dhusia (HR assistant)     02 May 2011

Dear Zafar:I feel pity on the people who go for short cuts and provide oxygen to corrupt practices and later on repent and blame the system.You are also not clear as to whether you would be going to UAE on a visitor visa or employment visa.Kindly allow me to explain:

1) First time visitor's to UAE ( Abu Dhabi,Dubai,Sharjah,Umm-al-Quain,Ra-ul-Khaima,Fujairah and Ajman ) IRIS (Retina of Eyes) scan is conducted and saved in the system for security reasons.

2) Kindly apply for TATKAL Indian Passport, with additional fee but you may be asked by Passport Authority for an Interview to state the reason, because for TATKAL Passport police/CID verification would be conducted after issuance of Passport but before that ensure your name is not there in FIR.

2) If you are visiting UAE with a job then kindly ask your employer to send them Entry Visa electronically and if is sent to you,then you can show to Passport Authority to expediate your case and the reason for Tatkal.

3) If you are visiting UAE in search of a job then it would be difficult to explain the Passport Authority the reason for Tatkal.

4) If you would by-pass the normal procedure by greasing the palm of police and other officials including the touts then you are inviting trouble for future and that to when you are facing enimity with your relatives.

5) Your advocate is making fool of you by making you understand for deleting your name in FR (Final Report/Charge-sheet) then kindly remember any and everything can be challenged in the courts.

6) Kindly doubly ensure that you do not find your name in FIR.

7) If at later date your credentials found to be falsified in your passport application, your Passport could be impounded and invite criminal proceedings against you.

8) Kindly do not treat Passport astan Ration Card, it is an Security document, though no one in India treats security a serious matter.

9)It is my earnest request to kindly do not opt for short cuts.

Choice is yours as I found it to remind you about the reasons and the consequences.

God almighty help you.

Regards.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register