LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mshrid   04 October 2023

Help needed

my father was terminated in 2001 after filing in high court we won case in 2016 where court found that the enquiry report was unfair and termination was illegal court ordered to give 25%back wages to my father the we filed review petition in high court where they gave 100% back wages the institution appealed in supreme court for the percentage of backwages in 2019 last mnth court has ordered to give 60% of back wages .my father died in 2016 and my mother died in May this year he has already attained age of retirement .I am finding it unfair that after all these years of struggle ,stress and poor life we hv lived the court has given 40% to the institution which has been unfair and has not suffered in any way all these years .I want to file review petition but I am confused .wht should I do .




 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More