Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PARTHA (na)     01 January 2014

Help need asap

hello ,

My friend is looking for divorce, Guy living in hydrabad and marriage was done in hydrabad,i am helping her  she is  living other states in india,  They are living separate over 3 yrs,so my questions 
1. is it possible for divorce before 6 months? 

2. can she need to go hydrabad to filling pretion ?
3. is there any way to do this by video conferncing like nri ? because all time traveling hydrabad is too costly, 

what would be total fees including consulation charge please help i would like to processed asap.

Thanks 
P

Learning

4 Replies

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     02 January 2014

Query No.1.  NO

Query No.2.  YES

Query No.3   NO

But by creating strategic legal action the case can be filed within the jurisdiction of your friend to enable her to proceed with the matter without taking trouble to go to Hyderabad.. B. N. Roy, Senior Advocate

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 January 2014

It is very simple, if she can convince her spouse about getting a mutual divorce, she can file the joint petition before a family court in the city where she is currently residing.  The petition for MCD requires appearance of both the petitioners before the court only twice, once during the first motion and next on the second motion.  Even if the case is filed at Hyderabad, the same pattern, hence I dont think there is any fuss in it.  As far as the fees of the advocate, it depends on the advocate you intend to engage.

K.K.Ganguly (Advocate)     03 January 2014

1. Both of them individually or jointly  can file Divorce suit on valid grounds or on mutual consent, after one year of marriage,

2. She can file the suit either at the place of marriage, or at the place where they last stayed together or at the place where she is staying now,

3.Vedio conferrencing for what? With whom?

4. She can file a Divorce Suit on appropriate ground at the place where she stays,

5. The best & quickest course of action will be to talk to her husband and amicably file a mutual consent divorce suit at her place for getting the decree of divorce after 6 months.

Ms.Nirmala P.Rao (CEO)     13 January 2014

She and her husband can file either divorce by mutual consent proceedings-which is the quickest mode of divorce, or divorce on some other legally tenable ground including irreconcilable differences or irretrievable Break down of Marriage etc in the local Family Court in whose Jurisdiction she resides in accordance with her convenience. There is no bar or any compelling reason for her to go to Hyderabad and file the above proceedings there.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register