LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

tired and exhausted (Production Manager)     19 September 2014

Help me with divorce

Re posting as unfortunately didn't get any reply.. 

Hi All, would like to start with thanking everyone who helped me when I posted last time on this forum.

Well nothing much has changed since I last posted my query of divorcing my wife.

Well I was looking to file a case in court, at the same time my sister in law met my parents and my brother and sister in law (in Bangalore)and spoke really nicely and said since we are having major compatible issue its better that we get separated legally(Mutual consent divorce) anyways we are not together over a year now.. but they kept insisting that we would want me to come to their house and meet them before going for divorce.. my brother said that I’m busy with my work so won’t be able to meet but will make sure that he calls you and speaks to you or we all can go to Delhi (where I stay with my parents) and meet him for which they opposed and said that when he can come to marry to Blore he can very well come for divorce.. for which my parents said that he will definitely come when they have to appear in the court in the meantime he will call and speak. As instructed by my family I called promptly the next day and even before I could say hello followed by my sister in laws name she started off by threatening me that do whatever you want I will see you etc etc.. I had to hang the phone and she called my brother immediately and spoken to him in a very rude manner and said let your brother do whatever he wants we will see…  When my brother asked them what are you indicting at? Are you intimidating us?? Are you threatening us?? Are you challenging us?? To that she answered you do what you want and we shall reply.. and at that time we will see if we have to retaliate or reply and kept the phone..

Lots of things have transpired in last 1 year since we have started living separately including her attempt of extra marital relation with her ex boy friend.. I have all the mails exchanged between them and her boy friend who is married with 2 kids and settled abroad has written only and only how s*xual they can get when he comes down to India to meet her…  and to my luck my wife approved of it..  When I confronted her and she said sorry and confessed to me that yes she did write mails and lead that person.. luckily I have this in writing in (WhatApp).. now she is denying that she has written any mails and at sometime she says I have written those mails.. I have made a mistake and not committed anything wrong..  Also she has abused me and my friends of drugging her, she has told her family that I have tortured her mentally and have hit her etc. ( I did slap her once when she used abusive language in front of my parents) and she slapped me back in fact on several occasion she has hit me.. but other than this her claim to hit or drugged her is absolutely false and all this came about  2 months back… before this she never said anything of this sorts.. now my family specially my parents are scared that she or her sisters who have repeatedly abused me verbally and threatened will put a false case against me… her elder sister have said she will make sure that she will make me run in court for 10yrs. Both her sister intervene a lot and use absolutely abusive language which I don’t use it with my friends. Unfortunately she lost her parents at a very young age and their family took the 3 sisters and bought them up and now the same family people have washed their hands out of it…

Now experts need your guidance what should be the plan of action now from our side?? What kind of challenges and implications should I look at when I m filing a divorce case?? She says that she wont come back to stay with me (which I don’t want anyways) nether she will divorce me..

Need help to close this matter as ambicably as possible.. We certainly dont want any legal implication on her as well as on us.. Please suggest/ advice 

PS: to all the moral policing people sorry we cant get back as we are not compatible and I cant accept her back in life after she tried to have a illicit relation. And also after this incidence have gone twice once with my parents to sort out the matter and get her back home but all was in a vain... And the incidence is so fresh in my mind and it was very traumatic for me... though i have not disclosed the same yet with my family members... also dont want to question her character and will use this as last resort in the court of law..

Thanks in Advance..

Learning

3 Replies

fighter (Software professional)     19 September 2014

bhai darte kyon h.o..file karo............aar ya paar..........

SuperHero (Manager)     20 September 2014

I am not an expert in legal matters.. First things first...

1. Go and meet a criminal and family lawyer..tell the case and see how they can help.

2. Go through the following links.

https://ipc498a.wordpress.com/2007/07/01/the-498a-survival-kit/

https://www.498a.org/victimsinfo/

https://www.saveindianfamily.org/

3. I would suggest to send a Lawyer notice/Court notice through a lawyer and wait for the response. You should be the first to sent. There is no point in contacting them through Phone. Get Lawyers advice.

4. By reading your post , I can understand what you have gone through. Be calm and respectful with others and have HOPE.

5. There are several things in legal terminology you need to understand and you will learn as you go through the process. Adultery and Cruelty. The worst things comes at last always.

Life is never easy. Be brave and face the consequences. Never loosen your will.

I wish you good luck. Pray to Lord and beg for forgiveness.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     28 September 2014

You should  b e a little brief and not so lengthy while posting your query.  Yours is not an isolated case, this is happening in almost many newly married households where the girls have been brought up by their parents in this type of irresponsible and casual attitude.  These girls will never be sincere even with their boy friends or paramours after ditching their spouses. They will continue to enjoy their life this way so long as their health and youth permits/stays,but when they realize they will be totally lost or will be affected by depression and many kind of mental problems.  Now, you have to go for divorce against her, consult a local lawyer and proceed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register