IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kirubagaran (ITA)     16 August 2011

Help me to get my pf money

Dear Friends ,

I have applied my PF claim 5 months back still i didnt get my money , so many times i called and register the online complaint to PF Bommachandra Bangalore office they used to tell it is under process but last week i went directly they r telling they missed my PF forms some where, they r asking me to re submit one more claim form but my employer is not ready to give one more claim  bcoz it is double claim the PF officers r not ready to give written format they missed my PF claim forms

Hw can i approch and get my PF money





 5 Replies

Hemanth Kumar (student)     17 August 2011

Dear sir,

Please obtain the authentication application from your employer as a duplicate copy and submit fresh PF cliam form, along with VOID cheque or  Bank Passbook Xerox. Your PF claim will be deposited directly into your account.

with regards


I will be delighted if  learned members could help more with this

kirubagaran (ITA)     17 August 2011

Thankyou for ur reply Hemanth

I have asked my employer to give one more form but they r not ready to give bcoz he is telling it is double claim we cant give go and talk to PF office it self , it is PF officers fault only they have to request my employer to give new claim form right. PF people r not picking the phone call and not replying any mail the online complaint also waste i didnt get any reply wt can i do i cant go everyday directly also .

Help me  

PF Office : Bommachandra

JAYANTA BANERJEE (ADVOCATE )     13 September 2011

Please check your balance online before asking for withdrawl

sushil kumar (Advocate)     14 September 2011

Dear Kiru

First of all form missing problem not your problem, my advise is pl. file the RTI to EPF department, than after reply of EPF, you can fill duplicate form than your employer can't ignore,


Sushil Kumar

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     18 November 2011

You employer seems to be acting safe and in the right track.  He does not want to fall a party to any dual claim although once a claim is paaased on your account other claim cannot normally pass but your employer perhaps does not like to take risk.

Even if you file RTI application you can get the proof of non-settlement of your claim. Your employer will still not be moed.  He was liable for prosecution by PF Deptt had he not deposited the form but having deposited the same he cannot be compelled to submit a fresh.


You have the following coices :-

  • Complaint to the CVC regarding undue harasssement and the claim will get traced. Someone might be hiding it with ulterior motive.
  • Go to consumer court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query