LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ameedmurad (Business )     06 March 2020

Help me please guys it's very urgent

I am a tenant Got harrassed and threatened by the owner of other flat at the gym which is in the building itself I called the supervisor for the help they couldn't do anything as he said I'm the owner here He touched me inappropriately and abused me in front of 10 people supervisor did nothing kept watching I called for the help no one came forward I called 100 Police came we went to police he made influential calls The society committee came in support of the guy Intimidated me through while I was giving my statement tried disturbing me asked me to amicably solve it When I chose not to They got my landlord involved and sent me a notice to evict the flat I don't want to go As I did no wrong stop up for myself Please guys help me From this Inhustice Please provide me legal advices how to deal with the society as they are trying to make me shut my mouth and throw me out and trying to save the other guys ass Please help

Learning

6 Replies

Advocate Suneel Moudgil (Advocate)     06 March 2020

1. file a formal complaint against the person who molested you,

2. if you have the rent agreement, the landlord cannot evict you without serving the notice 

Advocate Suneel Moudgil (Advocate)     06 March 2020

share copy of the rent agreement for further clarification

I called 100 when supervisor did not do anything When people from society did not addressed the issue Police did nc And upon that my landlord asked me to leave the flat

I called 100 when supervisor did not do anything When people from society did not addressed the issue Police did nc And upon that my landlord asked me to leave the flat

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     06 March 2020

The ultimate enjoyment in life is 'mental peace' and nothing else.   One can not judge without knowing facts.   The simple solution is just to move away from negative situations as immediately as possible without protracting the issue and living midst in poisonous snakes and seeking measures online for protection.

Raghav Arora   06 March 2020

Mr. GLN Prasad, why do you always have to discourage people coming for the resolution on the forum? You are apparently a legal expert and you are telling almost everyone to just shut up and lay back and don't ask questions. 

If you have a piece of actual advice, you can give, or let others give. Poking, insulting and discouraging is not what we are already short of! 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register