LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

distress (intern)     26 August 2013

Help me please

hi im 7 months pregnant with a mans child.who abandoned me,his family does not acknowledge the fact that he is even missing,i feel they have sent him away.or he could handle the shame and pressure from his family.he did have cold feet about the child.he vanished into thin air.im helpless and its been 2 months.his family members are very moneyed ans i cant fight them. i dont know if i can prove marriage?we exchanged rings when no one was around as witness,i have few pictures which does not show the face...but i do have text messages from him stating the baby is his and that we are married,and he came with ,e for all the doctors appointments till he was around. with the new premarital law..can i claim im married in court and live with him?and also what are the ways to find him?does this mean my child wont have a fathers name in the birth certificate? please help me 

can i file restitution of conjugal rights...just as a precaution..so his family does not get him married away to anyone?

proof of our marraige:

photos of only our hands with rings

a photo of us againt the alter

and wedding vows written by him in his hand writing

text messages stating that he married me and child is his

can i use this and file RCR?

Learning

4 Replies

stanley (Freedom)     26 August 2013

Query has already been answered as of date there is no law in force that can forceably force youll to stay togather .

Reformist !!! (Other)     26 August 2013

u can file RCR, but no one can force him to cohabit with u....

But yes this is wrong if he left u without any reason.....but i would say to go to is house and try to settle it amicably.

1 Like

mahesh (analyst)     26 August 2013

1) The first thing you need to do is be confident that you got married.

2) I suggest you to lodge a complaint that your husband is missing, if someone1 is not accepting about your marriage you can prove your evidences. if doesn't work

3) Then file a case with all evidences you have.

1 Like

distress (intern)     26 August 2013

will the evidence i have hold good in court?also if i go legal will i lose out on living with him forever.im very scared of his father who is a thug.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register