Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohit Sharma (Software Engineer)     19 October 2011

Help me out from mental harrasment

Dear Lawyers, Shoneeji, Tajobs,

Please let me know how to save me from this situation.

I have null and void case on me from my second inlaws family, From Ist wife I got null and void judgement 2 months ago. Second wife family had already taken 7 lakhs rupees as a settlement so that they will not file any false cases on me and family in future.

Now since from first wife my marriage is annulled ,even then they are not sending my wife back.In the name of divorce they are asking 4 more lakhs from me. As far their expenses, they have only spended 2 lkahs in marriage, but they have falsely mentioned in the court they have spended 7 lakhs rupees in marriage.

Please help me out how to get justice in this matter, Will I be punishable if I loose the case, will I have to pay more money I they wins?????

Learning

5 Replies

kusum gupta (prop.)     19 October 2011

dear sir,

let us know the case details we can assure you that they can not snatch money from you.

Dear Kusum,

Here the matter of two mariages on me but now Ist marriage is solomized (null and void ) from court so now only one marriage is left with my second wife.

My second inlaws filed me cases of null and void from family court, and taken 7 lakhs rupees forcefully in the name of my wife as fixed deposite. Now once I got my first marriage anulled from court ,Even then my inlaws are not ready to send my wife and they are asking 4 more lakhs to get divorce from my second wife.

We are middle class family and cant afford so much amout. 

SHAILENDRA SRIVASTAVA (MANAGING PARTNER)     19 October 2011

FACTS ARE NOT CLEARED. PLEASE CONTACT ME. PERHAPS I WOULD BE HELPFUL TO YOU.

(Guest)

Dear Rohit,

As per your case story known to me, I f you had those 7.0 lakh transaction details with you. Given by yourself to your in-laws. They they are unable to extract any more money from you.

As told by yourself earlier, Thay take this money from yourself to ensure you after getting separation from first one they sent your wife back. But now they are not agreeing.

So advise you to first collect all related evidences & do all type of preparation at your end.

After all that, If your have sufficient evidences then you are able to file case of mistrustment against them too. I too know it is very difficult to win that case but as a counter for you that was only option as per me.

Also, Don't agreed to give divorce to second one at any case. If they agree for MCD without any pay off, Then accept their offer in a legal manner.

Otherwise fight case, Please not bow down. Now they are too doing wrong with yourself as you accepted all your mistake in front of them.

Mistake done by you is very objectonable but not like this that they want to do now ?

So fight case by hook or by crook at any means. Prepare yourself physically & mentally and kept patience till your case is going on.

After end of all the cases against you, Try to think for another marriage or any affair with anyother one.

But first try to save your marriage anyhow, As you really do in your earlier explanation.

Best of luck to you & overall destiny matters.

Regards,

Abhinatre Gupt.

Thank you so much PresentEyes,

Thanks for your support for preventing  me falling down since last two-three days , I was so depressed.
Not able to find any replyes makes me down like guilty so much like I am the worst person in the world.

I will collect all proffs then will fight the case with positive attititde, since I am not wrong now,I want my wife back with great respect else I will fight my inlaws with mature manner.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register