LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NAVEEN KUMAR (EX SERVICEMAN)     27 May 2011

HELP ME OUT

Im an exserviceman provisionally selected for government job in pay scale 0f 9300-34800 4200 gp. I completed all my formalities.My appointment had been held up due to verfication of character and antecedents.Eventhough my police verfication is over the process is so vast that it is getting delayed at every stage.The process had already crossed 03 months and it may took several months to complete. My question regarding that is there any time limit for verfication?? or any alternate method to get my appointment......please guide me.........

Learning

2 Replies

sinuvasu (advisor)     29 May 2011

pls give a representation to the authorities concerned that ur verification n other formalities has already been completed.if there is still delay then consult an  advocate expertise in service matter.If ur selected in cent.govt job then ur jurisdiction will be in Central Administrative Tribunan else ur jurisdiction rests on writ in ur local jurisdiction of High Court,.for further guidance try to contact me in my cell no-09039278705/09827174672.n good luck.

NAVEEN KUMAR (EX SERVICEMAN)     03 June 2011

Thank you  Sir..........

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register