LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

krishna (none)     19 June 2015

Help me lawers

hello lawyersclubindia,

we are in a civil case and we have got the judgement too.... the judgement is we have to pay 10lakh for the plaintiff and its been said to give it in split..... june 5lakh and the next month july 5 lakh.....and we have paid the first amount through a DD(SBI) mom is a vidow and we two sons are studying .... and we have pledged all our jewels to pay the first amount... and YES we did paid and we got the sign for the plaintiff... so now we dont have anyone to support us and we dont have second payment ...... what can i do to defend our side?? .... PLEAse helps us....and advise us..... thank you



 5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     19 June 2015

You can ask time for extention in the court. You lawyer will guide you in this regard.


Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     19 June 2015

i agreee with Adv Ramachary

krishna (none)     19 June 2015

Will I get time for sure .... EXTENSION??

krishna (none)     19 June 2015

How much time ... Can I ask sir ??

KURIAKOSE P G   20 June 2015

My uncle (younger brother of my father) demissed recently. He was an un married christian  with 2 brothers (one expired) and 2 sisters(2 expired). Father & mother is also expired. Then who are the leagal heirs for his ancestoral properties?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register