Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashish Dwivedi   28 October 2015

Help me in false 498a with 307

Hi,

I got married in 11th March 2011 , my wife never lived with me except 3 days after marriage.

She even did not contacted from last 3.5 years.

Just this 30th September , we got a court notice to all of my family members including my parents and 2 married brothers with their wives

we are accussed with 498A , 307,323 , 504 and 3/4 dowry.

Please help me in fighting this false. it is very urgent. Matter is in mediation.

I can send FIR copy personall to someone.

Learning

30 Replies

lakhdeep singh   28 October 2015

WHAT U EXACTALLY WANT TO KNOW ?

Thank you for your reply.

All these cases are false and i want to contest/fight these cases.

I want to know whole process on these kind of cases and suggessions from experts in this.

Mukesh sharma (job )     28 October 2015

you need to tell first police all  bec you say you wifeot live with you last five year so you get divourse on this condition 

This is 498a Case and filed in very planned way.

They are powerful and connected into their home village , so they already good connection with SP etc.

Police is playing on behalf of them , that's why case is filed on 307 also.

I hope you understand it better now.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     28 October 2015

has the institution of marriage broken down? i think yes.

Law is broken down . India is struggle for truth.

Please help me for making a solid strategy. 

I want to make them a lesson for these fake cases and of course i want to help all others who is going to stuck in these situations.

Thank you.

Anil Upadhyay (Lawyer)     28 October 2015

Come with full facts, then good advise shall be given...

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     28 October 2015

You didn't mention why she left you only after living 3days with you, what sort of proof she have for allegatios u/323/307 ipc and also in 498a and 3/4 dP, you collect the evidences of your innocence and fight the case on their merits .

Sir,

There is Riwaz of chauthi in UP.

for 307 , they just said : "Gala dabaya ".

We are collecting evidences , is CCTV is good evidence to proof we are in other location?

Why she didn't returned after chauthi ?? What was the reason behind that ? Gala dabane ka koi medical proof uske pass ? What you think why she is alleging you only after living 3 days with you, narrate the facts don't conceal the facts for best legal advise .

Hi,

Here is what happend , everything is 100% real and truth.

She is from Fafund ( near Auriya and etawah . UP).

My parents is staying in Kanpur.

I was staying in Noida during that period with my elder brother , currently i am still in noida.

1) Marriage 11th March 2011.

2) She failed to make s*x relationship with me during starting days, she doubt herself , so went early  to laws.

3) We heard that she has been hospitalised for a month , they did not told us clear hospital details.

3) she back to Kanpur home , while i was in Noida ( I rarely go to my parents house). 

4) She started to threated 498A to my old parents, after this , she enjoyed life at my home , she was living like queens using this threatening. My parents was afraid.

5) Her father started to abusing to my parents as well for failure of this marriage.

6) At mid of 2012 , she gone back to home and then never back to us. phone calls were made very seldom , but all threatening.

7) after around 3.5 years , 30th September 2015 , we got a court notice from Auriya court .

8) 498A , 307, 323, 504, dowary 3/4.

Unfortunately this is real bad story where my parents are abused a lot and in this age they have to serve a bad woman like servants.

Please help in this matter.

I hope it clears now.

Wife and her father are very egoistic and rude people.

They fully enjoyed 498a power in general to make my parents their servant.

Once my mother tired of serving her. They goes for money.

They have all law with them , their advocate and they are all well connected.

We are simple peoples , we can't make emotional relationship with these peoples.

After filing to many cases on you what relief she want only to punish you, or divorce, what she had told you in your mediation process in the woman cell, i suggest you consult a local lawyer show all the evidences of your innocence and other to him and act as per his advice, because a lot of things which must be supplied for legal advise and you regularly missed on writing them .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register