Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anti (acbd)     03 March 2013

Help me in divorce

dear sir,

after the marriage my wife not statying with me and she started mental harrasment to me and also she filled all case what she had options in the lagal. we are settled these cases in adalath court. now my wife send divorce notice to me , in that she mentioned more aligations about me and my family members these are false aligations. she started mental harrasment to me and my family members after the marriage 27-5-11 of 2nd day and also she staying and living separatly from this date. now she send divorce notice, in that mentioned matters also we suffered more more.In that notice of honourable civil court  of A.P. district court mentioned and they gaved a date to attend the court my self. Now i am not interested to living with my wife because of his harrasement  so please guide me in this matter and tell me the process how i get divorce from wife within the cool premisses.please help me in this matter

1.i am not interested to attend the court so it can be create any legal problems for me in  future? suppose what happend for divorce and how i get ?

2.when i am attend the court what happend in this time i get divorce ? and how?

2.how many days require for getting divorce from honorable civil court?

3.please suggest me about legal proceedings and process to get divorce from my wife?

4.In this situation how i can behave and how i can prepare ? 

kindly requesting you sir please suggest me and provide me legal proceedings to me 

thanking you sir

Learning

9 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     03 March 2013

don't appear in the court.Exparte divorce will be given.

Advocate M.Bhadra   03 March 2013

No need to appear in the suit as filed by your wife,in absence of you the court may passed an order for decree of divorce in favour of your wife.You should persue the court record through a lawyer and get certified copy of it.The time would take to complete the process three to four months.

Rajeev Kumar (Lawyer/Advocate)     03 March 2013

Don't appear in court physically or through your lawyer. Ultimately the court will grant exparte decree of divorce in her favour after the publication of gazzete if not withdrawn the suit and there after get the certified copy of exparte decree.

Rajeev Kumar (Lawyer/Advocate)     03 March 2013

It would take the time of 6 to 12 months if the proccess is done slowly.

(Guest)

I second Rajeev here.

Get a nice lawyer who is punctual in attending court dates.

Rest is fine, lawyer will keep attending court dates and as you are not contesting, you will get exparte divorce.

ragz hyder (PM)     04 March 2013

Interesting. Does that hold true for men as well? If Man applies for divorce and opposition party refuses to attend court - post ex partee granted divorce?

rajiv_lodha (zz)     04 March 2013

The petitioner is granted exparte relief ONLY IF COURT FINDS IT FIT, petitioner has to prove his case still in court. Grant is not automatic, u may say its much easy

Rohit kumar (LAWYER)     04 March 2013

You have to appear before the court and file w.s. against the notice and accept divorce given by the Hon'ble Court.

R.kumar.bangalore (executive)     05 March 2013

you can also file a divorce petition to the court with lawyer. please consult a lawyer he will guide what you need to further? both of you want divorce, with your lawyer both of you file for MCD. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register