Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ryan dcosta (csa)     07 May 2012

Help me i am in trouble

Hey respected lawayers there,

i stay in mumbai with my family that consist me, My father, mother and sister , father work for port-trust in mumbai, mother a house wife under medication for kidney failure , piles and numerous surgery, sister a mentally and physically retarted docs from jj hospital to prove it , father a sole earner , it was a arranged marriage in 2002 as per hindu traditions i was 16 years old and she was 15 years old , in 2002 may, later in 2005 may after gauna she came to my mumbai office and i was studying my 1st year law of 5 years course and also she wanted to study hence me  father paid her fees for medical studies and she started going to college after 1 month i found a book where she has written and openly expressed love for some one called krishna , we called her father , brother and maternal uncle and they took her for 1 year saying that they will send her in one week numerous ocaasion me , my father made effort to get her back but they refused , later after 1 year there great grandfather who is no more intervened and they send her back , my mom was admmited in hospital during that period hse use to hit my sisiter and use to quarrel a lot i asked her what she want she  said divorce, we went to family court filed mutual consent after eighteen months their family withdrew saying that petition is false in october 2008 , we once agin tried to re-concile my father mother and uncele went to her house to get her back but they said they will only send her if i buy a diffrent house and saty and my father give her 75% of property , we consulted a lawyer we send her legal notice to come back in april 2009 and we laso send that notice to our local police station , commisoner office , human rights and their local police station but she didnt came back finall we filed for contested divorce in august 09 and dtae of apperance was sep 25 they didnt show up despite getting docs on time later on oct- nov they filed 498a and dv on me aand my family my father , mother and me got arrested and got bail after 3 days since my father works for semi gov instituion and evn my father in law works there he infomed chairman in wriing abt my fathers arrest and later he was suspended for year and half and still an offical inquiry on him , now divorce petition is dismmised , dv is in cross examination i have lost my study track with no work or employment my family have to pay her interim maintence of 2k monthly and extra 1 thousand levied on us by family court dont know what to do want some guidance please help

how do i save my fathers job?

does is property is in risk? since i dnt have anything on my name and they presenting my fathers property tax/

what do i for Dv and 498a?

how do i make book as a evidnce since she is not accepting that its her?

how do i get divorce ?

should i go to high court after divorce petitoion dismiised or i can re-appeal in same court ?

please reply any one help me and get me out i am in mess and dnt know what to do

Learning

1 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     07 May 2012

You contest the DV and 498A case, there is no other alternatve way.  If she wants dvorce why don't you give .  try to compromise the matter with the help of the society elders.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register