Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

redkid (Home)     14 December 2010

Help me from my wife's torture and legal actions

Dear All,

I was worked in a software company in Chennai, I got married on JAN-2005, from the day I have married, I have faced lot of problems like below.

She treated me like a slave, and the below conditions are derived by my wife

to me.

1. She refused to give my personal mobile number to my parents, brother, if they want to contact me then they have to call to my wife's mobile, then only I can speak with them.

2. I should speak with my family when she is with me, I should not speak alone.

3. My mother should not touch me and kiss me and I should not sit near to my mother.

4. When my parents come to my house, I should not speak with them without my wife.

5. I should not tell any accounts (expenses/savings/salary) details to my parents & brother.

6. I should not speak with any ladies in my office, if I speak about my work, then I have to update to her in daily basis.

7. I should not send any e-mail to my friends without my wife permission.

8. I should not go to outside to attempt any party given by my colleagues.

9. My wife speak with their sister's husband without any hesitation, but I should not speak with my brother's wife, even if it happen to speak with her, I have to quit within 10 seconds.

10. I have to frequently update as what I am thinking now, when she asks me.

11. In office I have to update my presence by made a phone call from my office land line phone for every one hour. I have to get my wife permission, to work more hours in office, I have to struggle lot to get her permission to work on weekends.

12. She refused to have a child.

Last five years, I have followed this terrible, almost 90% I left away from my parents and brother, because they don't know about my wife's cruel intentions. I don't have no more contacts with my family.

I have followed all above rules until AUG-2010, after that one day I have decided to escape from this horrible. On the same month she went to her hometown, that day, I have taken my certificates, passport, marriage certificates and other important documents which are belongs to me and I have left away from the house, and the company where I am working, I have not informed anything about my leave to the company, I just escaped from Chennai, now I am in Goa, working in a hotel for a low salary but I am happy with this new life.

I don't know, what happend after my leave, my new friends (in Goa) are scaring me, as my wife can book a case on me or on my family. Is it possible for her to book a legel case on me or on my family? I don't have sufficient money to consult a lawyer. Thats why I would like to get your suggestion.

If she asks for compensation, I can't pay money, actually I don't have any wealth/properties, all properties I have bought in my wifes name.

Please guide me, what to do next?

Learning

10 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     14 December 2010

Try to contact to your parents to know whether any case is filed against you and them and keep secrets about your residence and where you are.

Your wife can file a 498A of IPC case on you and your parents and under DV act  and also she may claim a maintenance.

I dont have any wealth now and my current salary also very poor, shall I need to pay maintenance ?  If I have not paid then, is it required to go to Jail?

JAYESH (Sr. Executive HR.)     14 December 2010

hey man I know you bare all this just to get love of your wife or might be with a hope that some day your wife understand but all in vain. I can understand your situation. I can't tell you more if can understand then please understand as anybody or somebody is spying me.

BEST OF LUCK.

Great God Sai Baba bless all of us.

||OM SAI RAM||

Gajender Singh (ca)     14 December 2010

life in jail is far better than the life you have lead. Instead of running you should have gathered evidences against your wife and sued her in court. Now that you have already taken a step, gain knowledge by joining local help groups life siff and dont think abt jail or maintenance.

Advocate. Arunagiri (Advocate High Court Madras.)     14 December 2010

If they book a case under 498 A consult an advocate, if you are not offered to pay the fees, you can go to the legal services department mostly available in all the courts. They will help you to come out of the issue.

Dear Arunagiri sir,

I have already listed the torture she made to me, is it possible to book a case from my side ?

I can collect some proofs from my existing company land line call list, etc., 

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     14 December 2010

You must have hard evidence.

Self service (None)     14 December 2010

First thing - Be happy ! you are out of dirt. Now think how to clean this.

#1. Inform your parents and ask them to file a police complaint of disapperance and then go to home and inform police with reason.

#2.IF any case is filed face it.

#3.Look a decent job u need money

#4.File divorce on cruelity basis.

Trust in God who gave to direction to come out from problem will help in future.

M Ravi Kumar (advocate)     15 December 2010

sir what u hgave done is good but atleast u  should have informed ur parents about this now nothing happend u tel ur parents to file a complaint in police station about ur missing against ur wife ok now dont fear about anything or anybody best of luck 

a FRIEND                               

Advocate. Arunagiri (Advocate High Court Madras.)     17 December 2010

Collect as much as proofs possible to prove your case. Make a police complaint. If they make a police complaint take the help of a Human Rights Advocate / Legal service authority.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register