Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arjun Thakur (Student)     16 October 2011

Help me a law student regarding town planning corruption

Hello,

I am a law student and therefore I feel that this is the most reliable platform to seek for your help.

Dispute:

My parents had filed a case for land encroachment by our neighbours. We won the case and now an appeal was filed in the High Court of Himachal Pradesh. So the Present status of the case is that it is pending in the Court.

Meanwhile our neighbour has got the permission from the town planning of Dharamshala and has started building a new structure on our land. The problem is that the town planning authorities have connived and failed to perform their duty. They are like immoral and are a clear example of corruption.

We want to move the high court for stay on such act of the Towm and Country Planning authority in dharamshala and also against our neighbour so that the construction can be stopped but for that our counsel in the high court has advised us to get the 'NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE' from the town and country planning authority.

Now the town planning authority people [officers] have clearly turned our request down and have refused to hand over a copy of NOC.

PLEASE HELP ME OUT REGARDING HOW I CAN PROCURE THE NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE FOR THE CORRUPT OFFICERS.

PLEASE YOU HAVE GOT A CHANCE TO HELP SOMEONE WHO IS IN NEED OF GUIDANCE

Arjun Thakur,

Law student.

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 October 2011

You may raise RTI application and obtain the copy of the NOC, if any issued to your neighborer. You may submit a representation to the Chairman with a copy of the judgment in your favor and request the good office to stop the construction. You may mark the copy of your representation to the concerned ministry/minister. You may raise the RTI application to find the status of action taken on your representation. You can approach the institutions of print and electronic media, and highlight the wrongdoing of the civic body. It shall be a long and protracted legal battle to demolish the structure on the encroached land, therefore it shall be bettter to stop it now. It is believed you have the nishandehi of the land, fard, registry, intkaal of the land as per local laws. You can submit the photos with negetives of the structure raised, to the high court.

Kindly consult your lawyer and keep him informed on all the actions you wish to initiate.

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 December 2011

my dear law student please study section 13(1)(d) of Prevention of Corruption ACt 1988. then we can discuss.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register