LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dev (k)     22 February 2012

Help me

please help , my marrige 7 year old and i have two boy's 6 year, 9 month . past some month she hrass me and forced to seprate my mother father and sister . one week past she go his brothers home (father not lived) and Threat me to file a  498 case against me, my father(govt. job) , brother (he lived seprate but all family live one house of my father,sprate ration card ) sister(unmarried, doing govt. job) , Curuntly am unemploye .

can i file a section 9 case?

or file divorse case if divorsed can court custudy my 6 year old son to his granfather(means my father ) because i am unemploye?

she also unemploye ,

if my father present a "bydhakli namma(sampati se bydhakhal karna) " aginst me and my wife, he protected 498?

what i can do plz help


 1 Replies

Father of lovely Daughter (Father)     23 February 2012


I first of all please have patience and think calmly about your situation.You have not mentioned your situation clearly that where ru residing,age,why your wife had filed 498a.


Please mention your situation here clearly like when did you case was filed and what happend till date.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register