LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sunil M   05 September 2021

Help Me

Dear Sir/Madam.

As I have submitted child visitation rights under 9 HMA case I have submitted application on 22nd July, from 22nd to till date there is 5 hearing completed but still my visitation application is pending (as my wife is not attened single hearing on my 9HMA case) wat will be the cause for delay in visitation order or wat will be the min & max time for visitation order or how can I get faster order

awaiting for your valuable reply



 5 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     06 September 2021

Section 9 of the HMA is for seek relief of restitution of conjugal rights of spouse where a partner left society of other one but not for visitation rights. Presumably your lawyer has filed interlocutory application for allowing the spouse to have visitation rights of petitioner / applicant, is it so ? Since the respondent is not participating proceeding of the Court, she may be proceeded ex-parte and your application shall become infructous. Your lawyer may apply afresh under the provisions of Section 12 & 25 of the Guardians & Wards Act, 1890

Sunil M   06 September 2021

tq sir for valuable reply

M V Gupta (Advocate)     06 September 2021

Your Lawyer should apply for ex-party orders.

P. Venu (Advocate)     06 September 2021

Has the petition been filed for restitution of conjugal rights or for visitation rights? Anyhow, your advocate can seek ex-parte orders?

Sunil M   07 September 2021

@ m v Gupta sir..tq

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More