LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sharry   24 December 2019

Help me

Name- Sharry City- Delhi 1. I need help from all of respectable people regarding Complainant wife filed a fake complaint against me when i went to their parental home for take her with our son back to her metrimonial home. 2. She lives her perantal home at another City since last 2 years with my son without my wish. 3. When complainent refused to returned with me for her metrimonial home i came back to my home 4.when i was on the way i received a call from PS and S.I told me that my wife filed a complaint against me for beatan by me to her and if you didn't come in P.S we will take up you. 5. After that i immediately filed ancipatory Bail 6. Currently I am on interim anticipatory bail in a fake complaint which is filled by complainent (Wife) against me. 7. 11 mothes later, after granting interim anticipatory bail now complainant file a complaint CAW cell against me and my family. 8. I.O of CAW cell called me and gave a date and time me for meeting with complainent.

Learning

1 Replies

Sb Karma   26 December 2019

Originally posted by : Sharry
Name- Sharry City-
Delhi 1. I need help from all of respectable people regarding Complainant wife filed a fake complaint against me when i went to their parental home for take her with our son back to her metrimonial home.
2. She lives her perantal home at another City since last 2 years with my son without my wish.
3. When complainent refused to returned with me for her metrimonial home i came back to my home
4.when i was on the way i received a call from PS and S.I told me that my wife filed a complaint against me for beatan by me to her and if you didn't come in P.S we will take up you.
5. After that i immediately filed ancipatory Bail
6. Currently I am on interim anticipatory bail in a fake complaint which is filled by complainent (Wife) against me.
7. 11 mothes later, after granting interim anticipatory bail now complainant file a complaint CAW cell against me and my family.
8. I.O of CAW cell called me and gave a date and time me for meeting with complainent.

appoint a prudent lawyer as soon as possible......because this type of case can't handle online...so meet lawyer fast

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register