LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

barun (advocate)     19 April 2010

help me

false allegation of domestic violation filed in J.M. by own mother and daughater who are illeterate.


 3 Replies

Alok Motan (Advocate)     19 April 2010

dear Mr. Barun

dont worry....only mere allegations wont help ur wife and ur daughter to proove their case....all the allegations have to be prooved and the judge cannot pass any order mere on the facevalue of the allegations made in the complaint...sending u a recent judgement ...hope the contents of the judgement it will help u in defending ur case...

if possible record ur conversation between u and ur wife or daughter while conversing regarding the fasle case / allegations against u....and then produce the recordings in court and file an application u order 7 rule 11 CPC.....for falcity of allegations....kindly note it must be recorded with the help of tape-recorder...not on mobile.....

all the best.....and hire a good lawyer....

Attached File : 28 28 crwp3708.pdf downloaded: 132 times

Alok Motan (Advocate)     19 April 2010

sorry kindly read wife as mother......typed by mistake....

barun (advocate)     20 April 2010

thank you shree Alok motan

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register