Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

lakshmi (-)     30 March 2010

Help Me

Hi All,

Can some one give me the details of  "INVESTOR Protection". What is this area and what does it deal about??

Thanx in advance

Learning

4 Replies

Amit Panchal (Legal Executive)     30 March 2010

I want to share transfer of Pvt Ltd Company to foriegn company w.e.f back date, and dont want to go for adjudication process. What is the remedy?

CA Adarsh Agrawal (CMD of SHAYVIDZ Group)     30 March 2010

Originally posted by :Amit Panchal
"
I want to share transfer of Pvt Ltd Company to foriegn company w.e.f back date, and dont want to go for adjudication process. What is the remedy?
"

ur question is not clear.

as much as i can understand, u are holding shares of  private limited company. now u want to transfer ur shares to other company which is a foreign company.

means u want to transfer ur holding to a foreign company.

for this, check :-

1. whether form 2, for share allotment to u has been uploaded ? if already uploaded by the company of which u have taken shares, then u cannot transfer ur shares from back date.

2. if form2 has not been uploaded by the company, then u can execute share transfer deed from back date. and the pvt limited company can file the return of allotment from back date.

but there are lots of complications in revising the books which is illegal. so the transfer w.e.f. back date is not advisable..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register