Upgrad LLM

help me

Respected members,

I'm a law student from Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh. It is the time for me to do a Internship under a advocate, since I am going to be a first generation lawyer I have no idea where to go what to do. My financial situation is not very well yet I am eager to learn and give whatever it takes. Is there anybody who can give me advice regarding the trainning and it would be a great help if anyone could intrdouce me an advocate here in Gwalior. 

Central Government Employee

You have to approach to a qualified & experience lawyer in your nearby area, by his help you may proceed for subject course.


Thank you sir, but I don't have the means and sources to approach experienced lawyers.
Central Government Employee

Dear you means and sources of experience lawyers is 

you please visit to nearby court or Tehsil or magistrate office. Share your problem to many lawyers and best try to find in your relationship, friendship or your comrades at your working areas.

Hope for best






Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x