Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sushil (Sr. Clerk)     18 October 2016

Help me.

Dear Members,

Pls. guide me there is remedy available if double bench of hon'ble Supreme court not admitting SLP. I think my case is fit for fight. The case is related transfer me to far of place instead of provide me job in Mumbai. Employer not made amendment in"Written Statement'' about availability of my nature of job outside Mumbai.

Regards.

Sushil

Learning

9 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     18 October 2016

From many thread in which you have posted queries, it is felt that you are stuck up due to technical points.

Is your union retaining a very able counsel specialzing in labor/service matters?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     19 October 2016

vague query. 

what are facts

and

have you made query earlier as well.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 October 2016

Is your union retaining a very able counsel specialzing in labor/service matters?

sushil (Sr. Clerk)     20 October 2016

My union is not helping myself and my 5 collegues. From starts to this stage we are raising funds for counsel. From 2005 my salary has stopped due to non-reporting to transfer places. Its not now possible for us to appoints Sr. Counsel. My friends lawyer give us one counsel for SLP. The same is filed against Hon'ble Bombay High Court order by which court set aside CGIT award. CGIT set aside transfer orders issued pending the Reference to far off place outside Maharashtra while our work is still available at Mumbai. We proved it and CGIT's findings also pointed out the same things. Company never shown the findings were perversed in High Court.also management witness admitted that our work is available at Mumbai. But assumption of High Court is that transfer is normal incidence and it's mgmt. right. In WS mgmt. stated that work of our nature is not being undertaken at its business places outside Mumbai and then Co. transfer us to its Plants and C n F agencies to far off places outside Maharashtra with intention of victimisation and harrasment. But Supreme Court has found no merit in our case. I sent case details to 'Supreme Court Legal Services Committee' - SCLSC  for getting free legal aid and after it find our case is fit for file in SC they asked Income Proof after 5 months from publishment of HC order. But its not possible for us to gather all related document within given time so we take help from my friend. If SCLSC found something fit in our case then I don't really understand that why SC bench not entertaining our SLP and admitting it. I am not going  take advantage of our community members to fight unjust happen to us.Pls. anybody getting hurt then I'm really sorry for that.

Regards

Sushil 

bakshi bhisham raj chibber (Teacher( TGT))     21 October 2016

Dear Sir/ Madam, Can you tell any judgement of high court which passed a positive judgement to end discrimination in pay fixation between direct recruits appointed pre & post 01-01-2006. FACTS OF THE CASE- Incumbent direct recruits were fixed at lower than direct recruits who joined service on or after 01-01-2006 because those who joined after 01-01-2006 there entry pay was fixed in the upgraded scale and incumbents were not upgraded before fixation..... thereby for posts with grade pay 4600/-, minimum entry pay for direct recruits appointed on or after 01-01-2006.was 17140/- whereas incumbent direct recruits were fixed at less than 17140/ because thay were denied the benefit of upgradation before fixation.

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/default.asp

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     21 October 2016

please give details of all the threads you opned on this issue and all the responses you got

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 October 2016

@ Sushil,

From many thread in which you have posted queries, it is felt that you are stuck up due to technical points.

I have sent you a PM and it includes Name of very senior counsel in Maharashtra.

You can seek his guidance.

Bindi Gada   22 October 2016

Hello, I want to know if there is any remedies available for people working in service industry like ca firm, where my husband is working every now and then his immediate boss insults him and use abusive language of tat his immediate boss has complained higher authority due to which he really feels low and he is even severely depressed I feel one day he might become insane. Due his behavior my personal life is also not at peace please help me with some solution asap

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 October 2016

@ Bindi Gada,

Generate irrefutable record insult and  abusive language and false complaint.

The evidence alone can help him/you.

Change and be with a good employer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register