Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sohil Dedhia (CEO)     17 September 2013

Help making partnership deed

I downloaded a sample:

I have online wedding planning business. Is this format correct?

THIS DEED OF PARTNERSHIP IS MADE on this 12th day of January, 2008 by and between

Mr. A S/o C R/o XYZ hereinafter referred to as Party of the FIRST PART (which expression shall deem and include his heirs, executors, administrators, representatives, assigns and agents), AND 

Ms. B D/o D  R/o XYZ, Party of the SECOND PART (which expression shall deem and include his heirs, executors, administrators, representatives, assigns), AND

WHEREAS the above named partners have decided to start the partnership business of Recruitment Services in the name and style of M/s SSS with effect from th day of January, 20.. on the terms and conditions herein after mentioned and have desired to reduce the terms and conditions into writing.

What does the style of M/s SSS mean?

Learning

5 Replies

Harshal Damania (Legal Executive)     05 October 2013

It is beneficial that you mention amount of capital (in Rs.) to be contributed by each Partner.

Rest of the clauses of the partnership deed, as per my opinion, is OK.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     08 October 2013

it will be better to contact a lawyer for better drafting.

uttamtibrewal@yahoo.com (Advocate)     25 June 2014

dear Sohil yes the format is correct but you shall take help of legal expert for the draft so that future litigation can be covered ....its not so simple to just draft seeing the format...

Sunil S Nair (lawyer)     27 June 2014

When ever starting a new business best advise take help of local lawyer to avoid future dispute problem because trying to same lawyers fees may cost you

Vaishnavi Bhaskaran (Proprietor)     13 August 2014

Originally posted by : uttamtibrewal@yahoo.com

dear Sohil yes the format is correct but you shall take help of legal expert for the draft so that future litigation can be covered ....its not so simple to just draft seeing the format...

Dear Sir,

What is the cost of registration of partnership firm having capital of Rs. 2,75,000/-?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register