LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

krishan (associate)     01 June 2014

Help legal

Hi,I got married 2008 but had quarrel from starting and tried to commit suicide once but due to family pressure continue living together made but problem not sorted out and we both knew that our marriage could not sustain . after that I met a girl whom I want to marry and my legal wife knew but she did not object initially and accepted . when I urged for divorce then she denied and saying she will not and admit her mistake ,wants to live and both families supporting her. I filed divorced 2 times but every time due to high positions and wealth in my family I was forced to take file back otherwise they will harm and will file complain against my love interest and her family.I am living separate from my wife since last 1 year and even while staying no relations . I am going through very mentally torture

I am ready to give alimony as per her will just want to get rid off from base less marriage  

No child

How can my I and loveinterest fight with this situation legally.

Learning

5 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     01 June 2014

krishan remarry only after taking proper divorce from your first wife from the court , otherwise your first wife will file criminal case of bigamy upon you and on the other hand your second marriage will be null and void on the upper said ground .

JAYWANT UBALE (Weapon Instructor)     02 June 2014

Respected Sir/Madam

One of my close friend running case of MP, 498, 125 & DV had come in contact with a so called lady who declared herself as WIDOW with daughter, later she disclosed that she had deserted her husband and her husband had custody of her 03 childrens (02 male & 01 female),  both my friend & the lady started living together with mutual understanding & given birth to 01 male infant.  Days passed slowly & steadily revealed that she had deserted her in laws house numerous times and had contact with numerous men.  She is ever in touch with her husband of the day today routine of her with my friend even her ex-husband demanded my friend Rs 1,00,000/- for divorce,  looking at the circumstances my friend made a WILL that on his decise the whole property will be in the hands of his elder sister and she will hand over it to the child when he turns 25 years old, till then this lady will remain as care taker.  When the lady read the WILL she turned furious started beating my friend and called police on 100, the officials any how managed to cool them and went away asking to resolve the problem at there level, now the lady is threatning my friend to file case against him under sec of s*xual harassment, she has already gor about 120 grams gold and paper of property of old house, what can he do now

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     02 June 2014

Krishan and Jaywant,

These are classic cases of from the frying pan to the fire. 

Krishan, if you can not stand upto your own family for the girl, whom would you stand for?

Jaywant, your friend is in cornered situation and would need to file a case of extortion mentioning all facts.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     02 June 2014

very typical situation both of them 

krishna if you can convince your first wife for divorce as there are no kids then marry second time or you will be in trouble 

jaywant do as explained above

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     17 March 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Since your case is complicated case as such I require documents and same may be send to my email/PM (personal mail) for detailed legal advise.

With regards,

Legal Expert

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register