Upgrad LLM

help for lady

My wife stolen 2 gold bangles of mother my mother caught her and said what you are doing my wife did abuse language with mother and push her she went on ground she is 60 year old. We did the police complaint of same medical of my mother is done in medical doctor wrote no fresh injuire seen but she has lot of pain in her knees since she is joint pian patient. My question is on the ground of this compliant can my mother file domestic volince after 3 to 4 months because my mother don't want to spoile my married life

File all cases you can and find shrewd lawyer. Your married life is already spoiled and will get more spoiled - Indian laws are designed to spoil all marriages. Better to file cases (civil and criminal) before your wife files false cases. You filing first will come to your advantage later on.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x