Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahadevan (Relationship Manager)     04 March 2011

Help for Filing Pettition againist the poltical parties

Dear Members,

You all know for the next one month we going see the power of our political parties courtesy Elections. April 13 Tamilnadu foing for VOTE. In the last election DMK allaince won because of their FREEBIES OFFERINGS, that everybody Know. In last five years Tamilnadu government spend Rs.12000 Cr for their FREEBIES Offerings. Its understand that The Tamilnadu Cheif Minister believing he won the elections because of Freebies and Alliance only. And now he is ready to face the ellection with lot of new Freebies Scheme. I JUST WANT STOP THAT.

My point is they can give freebies if they win the elections. But all the political parties should not commit the freebies offer in their election report. Its because these freebies offer should not decide the fate of Tamilnadu.

For this i want support from your side. Its very urgent we need find the solution before the release of Election report from the political parties. Please advise what to do.

Learning

3 Replies

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     04 March 2011

what is FREEBIES ?

election commission already stop distributing tv by govt.

Mahadevan (Relationship Manager)     04 March 2011

All the political parties ready to announce more free materials for getting votes. Thats what i want to stop.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     04 March 2011

do you require format?

you can file u/a 32 at sc and u/a 226 at hc, both format a little diffrent.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register