LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

JaiHind2010 (Owner)     19 April 2013

Help - can poa holder sign amended wrt. stmt?

I am on business tour for 1 month. My case is in city civil court in Mumbai. My brother is Delhi and I have given him POA. Can he sign the amended written statement on my behalf in front of court notary in delhi? or will he have to travel to Mumbai to sign in front of registrar? He is unable to travel to mumbai due to his work commitments.

please urgently help.

thank you.


 1 Replies

Apprentice (Associate)     20 April 2013

For amending the WS your brother will have to come to the court in Mumbai, as the original Written Statement which is already filed is in the custody of the court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query