LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

namrata   02 April 2018

Hello

Hello i want to buy sra property, but i am worried i can get loan on sra property, one of patpedhi told me that u can do stamp duty registration then u can get loan, but seller is not agreed without full payment he is not ready to sign. so is there any legal document on stamp duty. please guide me.

for seller prospective view he is saying if loan is not sanction & what is gurantee if i can recevice all remaining amount

I have paid token & ready to pay 10% via cheque & remaining after loan.

how can i convence him or any other option for applying loan on SRA property of any other documnet we can make that they can brake our deal.

please guide me.

thanks in advance,

Nam

Learning

4 Replies

Yusuf Rampurawala   03 April 2018

Be informed that if the seller is selling the flat or whatever property to you within 10 years from the date of allotment to the seller, then that is not permissible. If its after 10 years then its a simple procedure. You just have to apply to lender bank and offer the flat you intend to buy as a collateral security for availing the bank loan facility. Usually the bank only does all the due diligence. 

Also if the flat is being sold to you before expiry of the period during which the flat is not allowed to be sold as per SRA rules, then no bank will provide you a loan. So if the seller is selling the flat before expiry of stipulated period then its best to avoid this deal and ask refund of your money from the seller. 

namrata   03 April 2018

Thank you for reply.

I heard in mumbai property is sold before 10 years too.

but if i buy this & after 10 years it will get transferred on my name.

is there any legal procedure if m a 2nd owner.

Even if its happening in Mumbai, its illegal. So better stay away from such deals unless you know someone in SRA who can create records in your favour showing you as original allottee. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register