LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Balasubramanian (consultant)     24 February 2024

Heirship certificate from revenue authorities in mumbai.procedure.

The deceased Person's Property is in Kerala. he was living with his children in Mumbai. Died in Mumbai. Can Revenue authorities (Tehsildar) issue a "Heirship Certificate" in Mumbai for his Children in Mumbai, what is the procedure?


 2 Replies

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     24 February 2024

Tehsildar in Mumbai can also entertain application for issuance of surviving member certificate.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     24 February 2024

He can apply for legal heir ship certificate in Mumbai if his father resided at leaset one year in Mumbai prior to his death.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register