LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gondi Lakshmipriyanka   10 August 2021

Health issue unable to complete the notice period

I'm having health issue like severe back pain, because I got aborted in the office due to work pressure of my company,at that time they didn't treat me properly,even I'm a pregnant even though they forced me to work, after I had take 45 days leave and again I'm returned to my work,I had finished my bond period but I'm not able to work further I'm getting continuous back pain,I had submitted all my health documents to the company,and I had resigned,but now they are forcing me to serve notice period,even they are not thinking about my health, my doctor districtly adviced me to take take complete bed rest,so what I have to do now ,they are not ready give proper relieving.I informed them I will pay those 2 months salary also,even they are not giving me proper reliving and saying that they will move to abscond. Please guide me what I have to now?

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     10 August 2021

as per your appointment rules, you have to follow. if any problems from the management, you can approach labour commissioner office and file your grievances. 

Gondi Lakshmipriyanka   10 August 2021

Okay, thanks for your information.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register