LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh   06 April 2017

Headquarter during transit period.

After release of an employee on transfer from one station (Old Station), certain transit period (15 days) is allowed for joining at New Station. Please clarify during this transit period (i.e. before joining at New Station), which will be headquarter for referring any administrative matter by the transferred employee..

Learning

5 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     07 April 2017

old place                           

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     07 April 2017

Till date of relieving:  Old office.

From date of relieving: New station.

Rajesh   07 April 2017

Since employee is yet not joined at new station, and that employee is still within transit period, the new station have no records or authority over the employee. Then how new station can be his administrative headquarter.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     07 April 2017

The presumption is that employee should always take prior permission or serve such intimations.  This may not be a big issue, and he may file to the reporting agency, if the records (Leave and salary) gets transferred already. 

Rajesh   07 April 2017

Sir,

I am looking for actual stated rule or judgement of appropriate Court.

Transit period can be long, even more than 3 months period, as CCS rule 6(2) state that any regular leave (except casnal leave) or any duration can be combined with joining time.  As such, during transit time, any of medical issue can occur, and if position is not clear, then that concerned employee can be in soup.

Further, on transfer, an employee can be relieved functionally, but administrative activities in relation to that employee shall continue at old station, till new station specifically ask old station to transfer administrative account of concerned employee. But, new staton can make such request to old station only after joining of concerned employee at new station. This is logically expected. I am looking for stated rule or judgement which supports this logic.

oun

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register