LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

He ruined my life i ruined his career

Dear experts i want to share a good news with all of you. Recently i filed a complaint with legal department in reference to notary practices performed by my wife lawyer and i have succeded in doing what i wanted to do. My wife's lawyers license is revoked and a criminal case is filed against him. Although he has threatened me that he will file a civil suit against me and take me to the most extent he can. I know he will file a case against me but i must say that today i am much relieved by doing something like this. Almost every week i use to get threats from him and i was planning all this against him without his knowledge since long time. Also it took me a 7-8 months to convince legal department to get the inquiry started against this culprit but finally JUSTICE IS SERVED.

Learning

2 Replies

LEGAL-CIVIL CRIMINAL (SENIOR ADVUCATE. skjadvt@gmail.com)     01 July 2014

many notaries do illegal things in marriage matters and get away since no body complains.

please give  detail about authorities and procedure followed. by you in this matter.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Social activist

many notaries do illegal things in marriage matters and get away since no body complains.

please give  detail about authorities and procedure followed. by you in this matter.

This was not an issue of notary in marriage matters. The issue was more than that. He was notarizing many illegal documents and apart from that there are guidelines than needs to be followed by them which he wasn't doing. I know there are many notary lawyers who barely follow proper notary procedure or even charge correct fees determined by central government but no one raise their voice because after all PANGA LE TO BHI VAKIL SE. Such issues can be filed with the legal department of state however it requires lot of homework and understanding of notary procedure done in particular area. Apart from that you need to come up with concrete information about illegal activity. In this case right things happened in right time because getting work done from government authorities is a big pain. Also i am not sure if anyone knows but these lawyers are bribing lakhs of rupees just to get their notary license so the procedure is complicated and tiresome yet one should not loose hope. Whenever such complaints are filed with legal department they are bound to provide with an answer to the complainant. I won't disclose anything beyond this since i may need this forum in future and i am expecting some cases on me as well.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More