Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajamsc2003 (T)     21 July 2014

Hdfc settlement cibil updation - pwos

Dear Team,

I had my HDFC Credit card from 2006, since my friend cheated me i am in position to settle the card by 2010. Even before we have paid in 50k, 30K like minimum. My friend suddenly not agree to pay me, so we went to police station and then settled the card (Paid 40 K final settlement). The thing is even we have settled they updated the card status as Post written off. Even though i am having all the proofs like settlement letter. Zeroed HDFC Credit card statement and all. Please help to come out of this trap. What a worst commitment from HDFC team.

Learning

8 Replies

c.p.s. ramachary (1500)     21 July 2014

Your language in the query is little confusing one. If you have paid the dues and you do not owe any thing then, preserve them to establish your evidence of payments.

You may lodge a complaint to 'Banking Ombudsman" in case HDFC takes any adverse action contrary to payments made by you and get appropriate relief.

Thanks for your reply Sir,

The thing is i have paid the full and final settlement, at the time of settlement they told me they (HDFC) will update as settled in cibil, but Just a week before i come to know that they have updated in CIBIL as Post Written of settled. Can i proceed with Banking ombudsman. Please advice. Attached the Image of CIBIL report.

Attached File : 546000317 set.jpg downloaded: 147 times

c.p.s. ramachary (1500)     21 July 2014

You may approach Banking Ombudsman located in RBI in the state you are residing. You can also send the complaint by e-mail. You need not engage any Lawyer. You may send the complaint narrating the facts in a systematic manner, in a simple and understandable language without any ambiguity. The office of the Banking Ombudsman may require your personal attendance on the date of hearing fixed or they may dispose of the complaint without requirement of your personal attendance before the Banking Ombudsman. Please also enclose all the material documents for perusal of the Banking Ombudsman in a systematic manner, index wise and page wise. The banking Ombudsman Sceme 2006 is attached herewith for your further guidance.

Attached File : 546064185 banking ombudsman scheme 2006.docx downloaded: 125 times

Thanks again for your understanding and immediate response. Its really most helpful. I will do as you suggested. Also please provide me the email id for Chennai Ombudsman.

Can you please provide me the Mail ID for the ombudsman for Chennai area.

c.p.s. ramachary (1500)     22 July 2014

You have to search in website. We are not meant for doing such clerical jobs.

Rajamsc2003 (T)     24 July 2014

Attached File : 973826045 let.jpg, 973826045 pay1.jpg downloaded: 215 times

c.p.s. ramachary (1500)     24 July 2014

The query raised itself finds suitable answer for you. Pay the balance amount to the bank and obtain 'no dues certificate' to the effect and close the matter at once. Please do not prolong the correspondence. It is better to stop further correspondence on the subject. Thank you. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register