30% OFF on all Law Courses until 10th of July. Enroll Now. Use Code: July30
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AR.Sundarji (no)     29 July 2015

Hcb for minor child

Dear sir,


May i put a hapeus corpus to get my minor child,child'smother is no more.now my child lives in maternal grand mother. kindly suggest


 3 Replies

Prasad (Systems Engineer)     29 July 2015

Sir... Please.


Please never ever insult/humiliate your child by bringing them into legal pocess.


Now your child does not have its mother.


And the grandmother has lost her daughter.


Both of them need lot of care, affection and love now.


Please respect your child's right and need for love and affection.


Please answer whether your maternal grandmother takes care of the child well.


If child is taken care well, then please talk to the grandmother for your child visit.


Pay them enough money to take care of your child.


Once you get their trust, talk to them to have your child with you.


But you should assure complete visitation rights to maternal grandmother.


This is the right way to go.


Courts are to break the relationships Sir. Not for union.



SuperHero (Manager)     30 July 2015

@Prasad - Courts doesn't break relationships.

It is we people who break relationships by going to court or police stations or filing false cases.

It is easy to break a thing but difficult to make it.

1 Like

Prasad (Systems Engineer)     31 July 2015

@SuperHero... That is what I meant. We are on the same page.


"It is we people who break relationships by going to court or police stations or filing false cases."


But some people have grave misconception that they can improve relationships by going to court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query