Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

HC allows woman to reside in in-laws'' house under DV Act

Page no : 2

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     29 December 2010

Only perverted and sick can read and show interest in that kind of cheap articles, which has been posted above. Even bad too has many takers.

Bhaskar for SOCIAL JUSTICE (Legal & Social Activist)     29 December 2010

Ashutosh Ji, Ms.Uthpal Kaur has instigated to post this tyope of article by using wrong words. However, i apolozise if anyone has hearted, which was not my intention all. Thanks

(Guest)

Mr  Bhaskar I would like to advice you to consult a psychiatrist .Because I can't degrade myself arguing with you in such a topic.

u forget what you told in other threads.I feel so pity for you.

U  think Roshni ji n me are the  same person as we opposed you.!!YOUR MIND HAS BECOME SO SUSPICIOUS

U even don't find any difference  between a prostitute and your mother( sorry to that lady) who was your father's wife.

But thanks a lot to you as you didn't attached your new Laws regarding maintenance.Because we all have memorised that !!

GOD BLESS YOU.

Bhaskar for SOCIAL JUSTICE (Legal & Social Activist)     30 December 2010

Hi Utpala,

I think you are already in some mental hospital.Take the treatment properly first then argue.

I have already made my point clear, please read this again :

29 December 2010, 14:00  

BhaskarI am Online

Manager [edit]
[edit photo]

[ Scorecard : 338]

Hi Roshni or Uthpala whosoever you are. First of all please note this is not my article so don't give any useless remarks to me. Second i have full respect for all the women exept those who are greedy and after money only at the cost of family relations.This comparison is true for them only not for all the women or wives. OK i have made my point clear. And by the way why you are taking it personally and why you are responding from two differnt id's. You will realise this only when such problem from any women comes in your family. Ok take care

I respect all the women but not like you who are after money only .This comparison is for those ladies and their mother etc. as they must be supporting those ladies  in this illegal extortion of money from husband.

You may decide whether you fall in this category or not.

I have not mader any personal remarks to anybody and just posted on article of someone else.

Why you are so angry ?

Please take poper treatment till then take care.

(Guest)

Hi Roshni or Uthpala whosoever you are. First of all please note this is not my article so don't give any useless remarks to me. Second i have full respect for all the women exept those who are greedy and after money only at the cost of family relations.This comparison is true for them only not for all the women or wives. OK i have made my point clear. And by the way why you are taking it personally and why you are responding from two differnt id's. You will realise this only when such problem from any women comes in your family. Ok take care

Mr Bhaskar take care.

Bhaskar for SOCIAL JUSTICE (Legal & Social Activist)     30 December 2010

Ok Utpala Ji, You require greater care. Thanks

Ghajini (SSE)     30 December 2010

Lets end this here.  -----  *YAWN*

(Guest)

Take care to all my friends as new year is coming 2011

New Year's can also be baby's day out.

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     01 January 2011

It would really help the females who are actually suferrer.

1 Like

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     02 January 2011

So it is a good judgment, 

(Guest)

very good judgement..

(Guest)

Good judgment as  this seems rarely in India.

Bhaskar for SOCIAL JUSTICE (Legal & Social Activist)     03 January 2011

NO PROBLEM AND OPPOSITION IF ACTUAL NEEDY GETS RELIEF INSTEAD OF WELL TO DO GREEDY WIVES WHO CAN'T ADJUST WITH THEIR HUSBAND AND IN-LAWS DUE TO EGO OR ADMANT NATURE AND WANT EASY MONEY.

sachin (tendering officer)     16 March 2011

so u think all women are pxxxxxxtus. including your mother and sister too

(Guest)
Originally posted by :utpala kaur
"

Mr Bhaskar

Roshni B just added the judgement of  the court.

A woman after birth of a son gets divorce from husband and marries another man who is a rich one.

After second marriage she forces the new husband to adopt the child otherwise to file dv case.

No doubt she is a very cunning woman.But the same woman was suuported by the second husband in 

the first divorce.Now he feels what  the first husband suffered when he had to give huge amount

as alimony  and even they (wife and the second husband ) took away the son from the father.

Now what can be termed  the second husband who married the girl who took huge amount as alimony?...

A male prostitute??

"

And what about the women who left her husband  for other rich man!

A female b- - -h ???

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register